NEW: Now you can get GrowCamp’s popular TUNNEL superstructure for OWN WOODS.
The superstructure fits all beds which measure 120 x 240 cm externally. It is mounted with 6 brackets, which are screwed onto the frames.
The tunnel is in strong construction, which withstands storms and storms throughout the year.
Tunnel beds are ideal for growing all kinds of vegetables that benefit from overlay. Can be covered with plastic wrap, insect net or bird net. The sides are easy to open because they are stuck with velcro in the high-bed frame and against the gables.
With a tunnel bed you can start the season early with plastic cover (optional). During the summer season you can protect against snails, cabbage butterflies and other insects with insect netting, which is included in the price. For the plants to be pollinated (strawberries), shield with bird nets (optional), which can also be used to keep deer at a distance.
The tunnel superstructure consists of:
- Pipe frame in 19 x 1.2 mm zendzirmir galvanized pipes, which are assembled with PE High Density fittings. Dimensions: 120 x 240 cm.
- 2 end gable in the insect net with running gear, which is drawn on the pipe stand. On the outside there is velcro, which is used to fasten the longitudinal cover (long side) with. At the bottom of the end gable is also velcro, which closes tightly against the high bed.
- 1 side insect net with velcro all around, length 240 cm.
- 6 113 cm Velcro rails, which come with bolts for bolts on the high bed. The Velcro rails are used to secure the cover to the long side of the high bed.
- 6 pieces. fittings incl. bolts for mounting on the wooden bed. Holds the pipe stand.